Established in 1996, Morphogenesis is a globally acclaimed architecture and urban design firm. It is the only Indian practice which has been ranked, for the tenth time running, among the Top 100 Largest Architectural Design Firms worldwide. Morphogenesis is recognised for its diverse portfolio and deep expertise in a range of specialised practice areas- Master Planning, Commercial, Residential, Workplace, Institutional and Hospitality.
Founder and CEO
BSE (Networked & Social Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania)
MSE (Systems Engineering, University of Pennsylvania)
Aryaman has expertise in the development and application of algorithms, big data analytics, and machine learning. This has led him to envision the first of a kind, technology enabled real estate platform. His vision is to democratise real estate by enabling fractional ownership of A-grade rent yielding properties. Aryaman has previously worked at Softbank, Moelis, and Anarock.
Head of Operations
Sonali brings 25 years of experience in architecture and real estate. Her knowledge and experience in designing 165 million sq. ft. of A- Grade buildings drives the asset selection process at MYRE. She is the recipient of over 110 international and national awards. Sonali is an Ex-member of the Delhi Urban Arts Commission, an esteemed fellow of the Indian Institute of Architects, and a chartered member of the Royal Institute of British Architects.
Head of Legal & Compliance
B.Tech. (Hons.) from IIT-BHU
Management from IIM, Calcutta
Sudhir brings more than 30 years’ of real estate expertise from his positions as the CEO/COO in numerous reputed national and international firms. He is a registered RERA consultant and is the founding partner of RERA Advisors. Sudhir specialises in real estate business strategy, statutory/legal compliance, and project execution.
Head of Branding & Marketing
Ritu's qualifications and experience in mass communication, design, and information technology has enabled her to launch and manage numerous successful marketing campaigns. She specialises in developing and implementing strategies to establish strong brand identity and brand presence on a national and international platform.
Manit Rastogi is an internationally renowned architect and the Founding Partner of Morphogenesis, one of the largest architectural firms in India and listed among the top 100 architectural firms globally. He has worked with some of the most noted clients in the real estate industry such as CapitaLand, Brookfield Properties, Mapletree, Keppel, Godrej, Tata Realty, Mahindra Lifespace, Adani, Infosys, ITC, Wipro and Makers Development amongst many others. Manit is also a founder of the GRIHA Council, India’s own green rating system.
President of Young FICCI Ladies Organisation; Ex-Brand Director of Louis Vuitton Moet Henessey Watches & Jewellery, India
Executive Director of Forest Essentials
Ex-Head of Human Resource of Merrill Lynch Asia
- Each asset is selected based on stringent criteria involving predictive analytics across 30+ data points, 25 years of industry expertise, and our proprietary SOUL© process.
- Management fee is deducted from the rental earnings. No management fee is charged for the untenanted period of an asset. Performance fee is charged above a hurdle rate at time of sale. This way our fee structure is aligned with investor returns.
- We personally invest in each of our offerings and remain co-owners with the other investors.
- Transparent investment process, access to detailed reporting and complete costing disclosures. All relevant documents are shared with each investor via the MYRE dashboard.
- Transparency, honesty, and integrity are core values at MYRE Capital.
- Each Investor will be provided a customized MYRE dashboard to access all details and track performance of their assets.
- Each investor will be assigned a personal relationship manager who can be contacted via an integrated feature in the MYRE dashboard.
- MYRE team can be reached at any of our offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, and Delhi.
Ready to Democratize Real Estate?
At MYRE Capital, we are always looking for motivated and talented individuals to join our team. Learn about the culture at MYRE and explore opportunities.