WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is that information which can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. It includes de-identified data that, when linked to other information available to us, would enable us to identify you. Personal data does not include data that has been anonymized or aggregated so that we cannot identify you through it, even in conjunction with other information.
“Sensitive Personal Data or Information” (“SPDI”) means personal information of any individual relating to password; financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details; physical, physiological and mental health condition; sexual orientation; health information such as medical records and history; biometric information; any detail relating to the above as provided to or received by us for processing or storage. However, any data/information relating to an individual that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law shall not qualify as SPDI.
WHAT TYPES OF DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you visit our Website and / or sign up register on the Website to use our Services, and during the course of actual visit or usage of our Services, the types of information that will be collected by us include the following:
- Contact information: Name, Address, Contact details, Email ID, Phone Number;
- Demographic information: Gender, Age, Date of Birth; Marital Status, Nationality;
- Information pertaining to KYC details such as identity card and other information which is appropriate for legal KYC compliance requirements;
- Your bank account information to process transactions;
- Data regarding your usage of the Services such as search history and history of the appointments made by you through the use of Services;
- Your browsing history including the URL of the site that you visited prior to visiting the Website as well as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer (or the proxy server you used to access the World Wide Web), along your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using as well as the name of your ISP;
- Information you provide such data on a voluntary basis. Upon such voluntary disclosure of personal information we may further verify, collate or receive data about you from publicly and commercially available sources (as permitted by law), which we may combine with other data we receive from you. We may also receive data about you from third-party social networking services if you are already connected with those services;
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
We use your personal information for purposes that include the following:
- We use data collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our Services;
- Send alerts and newsletter(s) to you;
- Communicate with you concerning our Service, so that we can send you details about MYRE promotional announcements, marketing purposes and surveys, other services of MYRE affiliates;
- For authentication and verification of user;
- To sustain our practices pertaining to risk profiling and other risk management practices;
- Improve our Website and its content to provide better features and Services;
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our Services;
- We may share information with law enforcement agencies pursuant to lawful requests for information, and otherwise as required under any law applicable at the given time, both in India and outside India;
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings;
- Our automated systems analyse your content to provide you customised search results, recommendations and specific promotions and offers;
- To help advertisers understand our audience and confirm the value of advertising on our Websites (however it is usually in the form of aggregated statistics on traffic to various pages within our site);
- Sharing with our customer support team and other relevant stakeholders to resolve your queries/concerns/feedback related to your rights or Services provided to you.
HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR DATA?
The personal information provided by you is processed by MYRE and is kept in a form which permits your identification to be retained for no longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which the personal information is processed. This retention of data is in line with legal, regulatory, contractual or statutory obligations as applicable. At the expiry of such periods, your personal information will be deleted or archived to comply with legal/contractual retention obligations or in accordance with applicable statutory limitation periods.
DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA
We may share, disclose and in some cases transfer your personal information to such entities as required to provide Services to you, improve our Services, and to provide value added services or other third party services, to the extent permitted by applicable law. These entities may be located outside India, which you hereby consent to. We require such entities to protect your information through equivalent security measures as what we would adopt. An indicative list of entities we may disclose or transfer information to, are provided below:
We also disclose information collected from your device to certain partners, such as Google Analytics and Hubspot. Google Analytics is a service for analysing traffic on the Internet, while Hubspot provides services pertaining to web analytics. These services provide us with information to improve the functionality of the Website. Please see privacy and policy for more information on how they use your data.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
At MYRE, we are strongly committed to protecting the information that you share with us. We ensure that we implement reasonable security practices and procedures (such as managerial, operational, physical and technical) for the purpose of protection of your personal information as the same is of vital importance to us. Your SPDI obtained by us shall not be used or shared other than for the purposes to which you consent.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date. However, you have the sole responsibility of ensuring that you review the accuracy of information provided by you and contact us in case of discrepancies, or in case you wish to discontinue the use of our Services. You have the following rights with regard to your personal information:
- You have the right to access your personal information, and request updation, correction and deletion. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by contacting us through firstname.lastname@example.org for customer care. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or subsequently becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we may, at our sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you;
- If you do not want to keep up to date with MYRE news and latest information on services and receive such marketing materials, please send an email to email@example.com;
- To stop us from continuing to use your information, you may revoke, withdraw your consent by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that upon your refusal to permit us to use any information which we consider to be necessary to provide our Services, we reserve the right to limit or refuse to provide our Services to you;
- You may contact the grievance officer in the details provided below for any questions or to exercise of these rights: Address: 5th Floor, Unit No- 501, B Wing, Kanakia Wallstreet, Chakala, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri East, Mumbai City, Maharashtra, 400093 Email: email@example.com
We will respond to your request expeditiously
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Our Website may contain links to third party services, and give you the ability to access such thirdparty websites, products, and services. Please note that you may proceed to the use of such third party website or service at your own risk and MYRE will not be held liable for any outcome or harm arising as a result of your use of such third party websites or services. Please read the privacy policies of any third party before proceeding to use their websites, products, or services.